Monday, August 29, 2011

Put FUN in FUNctional!



The Crazy Dazy Market Tote
Looking for something different, unique, something that says this gal has got it together... or at least can buy good looking AND FUN-ctional bags?  We don't have it all together but as moms we are always looking for that something that will make things just little easier.  I think that these brand new Market Totes are just what you might be looking for.  We went to a swim party last night, and my got-it-together-friend had a Market Tote.  She brought the swimsuits in it, the snacks and all the other needed items for the night.  Just a quick throw in the Totes and everything is in one place.  I'm thinking that I need to get one of these for our next trip to grandmas.  Couldn't you just see it loaded with the baby food and the much needed snacks...all with in arms reach ready to be super mom and hand them out to kiddos in one fail swoop!  I think it would be so much more FUN with our last name embroidered on it!  Shhhh, I like style with the functional, makes me happy!  So grab one or more of our newest Market TotesKids Backpacks or Lunch boxes!  Have some FUN with your FUN-tional!

No comments: