Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Be Crafty with Stephen Joseph!



Stephen Joseph Canvas Set
I have already admitted that I LOVE school supplies even though I'm not in school.  And my favorite part of school was ART! These new items are a combination of both!  You will love them as much as I do.  First, is a Stephen Joseph Craft Apron.  For my son's preschool we needed to send an old shirt for art time.  Now what about sending apersonalized Craft Apron?  How cool would that be??  I'm thinking pretty sweet myself!  Next, is the new Stephen Joseph Canvas Set.  Don't you just love this new kids craft idea?  I am always looking for art for kids to keep them engaged, excited and creative.  So come on over to The Crazy Dazy and check out our new items for School.  You might love them as much as the kids!

Stephen Joseph Craft Aprons

No comments: