Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is it that time already? {Start school with Stephen Joseph}


It's that time of year again... Back to school!  I'm kinda of sad because my baby boy (ummm, big boy) is heading off to 1st grade.  It just doesn't seem like he is old enough for that.   I'm comparing his picture from last year to this year and he lost those chubby cheeks this year and grew a foot.
I am so thankful that I get to be his momma even though he drives me to pulling out my hair.  Yesterday, he came in from outside and said "Mom, I've been on the swing thinking about my behavior...And I'm sorry."  Awww, breaks my heart and all is forgiven.   Mommas, cherish these moments as I know you do!
You can see that we are using the same Stephen Joseph backpack and lunchbox from last year.  They made it through kindergarten looking fab!  If you haven't pick one out for your kiddo, do so today!  You'll make their year!

1st day of school

All Smiles for Stephen Joseph

No comments: