Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bunnies and Baskets

Usually when I take down my Valentine's decorations at the end of February, it is too early to put Easter decorations out.  Not this year!  With Easter being the end of March, I brought out the Easter stuff as I put up the Valentine's. To decorate the Dining Room,  I scrunched a pretty yellow piece of fabric down the middle of our table as a runner.   In the center of the runner there is a large bright yellow and pink flower arrangement.  Going down the table on each side of the flower arrangement are crystal candle holders topped either with pretty candles or with decorated artificial eggs.  Then I set the table with our wedding china.  The buffet has glass jars filled with bright plastic eggs and pretty ribbons, along with Spring colored what not dishes. Our Entry Way is filled with trunks, baskets, and buckets of bright colored eggs surrounded by stuffed and ceramic Bunnies.  On top of our Fireplace is a Plastic Bunny that my Grandparents gave me for my first Easter many years ago.   I love decorating for Easter and knowing that Spring is on it's way!
If you have Easter Baskets to fill, check out The Crazy Dazy for unique gift ideas!  We offer several small unique affordable gifts that are a great size to add to Easter Baskets.  There are Wallets, Clip Boards, Large Paper Clips, Pencils, Zipper Pulls, Water Bottles, and many other gifts.  Find just the right things for the kids in your life!  Order them now so they will arrive in plenty of time for Easter!
Space Waterbottle
Space Waterbottle

Peace Penny Pincher
Peace Penny Pincher

Wallet
Wallet

No comments: