Thursday, December 6, 2012

On the 6th Day of Christmas...{Cuddle up Gifts}


On the 6th Day of Christmas my true Love gave to me...
6 Geese A "Napping"
On the 6th Day of Christmas here at The Crazy Dazy, I'm getting a little sleepy.  Actually almost fell asleep while reading to my son before HIS nap!  Anyone else tired, I mean TIRED this time of year?  
These cute Stephen Joseph Nap Mats are perfect for your little ones to nap whether at home, at the babysitter's or daycare.  How fun would these be to take a nap on?  Ok, I'm really getting sleepy talking about all this napping, LOL!  Ok, back to the point.  These Kids nap mats have an attached pillow plus straps so your little one can carry them like a backpack.  Also, they have a blanket attached.  Perfect!  We also think that they would be great baby floor mats.  So cuddle up this season with a Stephen Joseph Nap Mat!

No comments: