Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On the 12th Day of Christmas...{Wooden Toys for Kids}


Well, today just happens to be 12/12/12 and we are finishing up our 12 Days of Christmas.  We want to finish with a bang...
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
12 Drummers Drumming!
We tried again on this one to make it all fit.  You can get a good beat with these Wooden Baby Rattles and you know that to a little boy, hammering counts as drumming!  Grab this Wooden Tool Box for your little guy!  We are thrilled to show off our new Hape Wooden Kid Toys.  These are such a great gift to give since they will not fall apart the day after Christmas.  These gifts will last for generations plus they are Eco-Friendly toys.  I'm already making my list of Hape Toys to get for my kiddos!  
hape-toys-rattleshape-toys-tool-box

No comments: