Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We have a Surprise!! {Pre-order Stephen Joseph Backpacks}

Well, I said we would bring the Newest Stephen Joseph to you first! Here it is! -->  Click here for all the New Stephen Joseph Pre-Order Backpacks!  All of these hot, new items are Pre-Order! They are due to ship Mid-July.  We are so excited to offer these to our awesome Fans!  Also, there is a super, and I mean super cute new style of backpack from Stephen Joseph!  Stephen Joseph is turning 30 this year and to celebrate they are offering their very own Signature Collection.  They are quilted backpacks with a twist.  They have beads, buttons, corduroy or denim.  Very unique and very fun!  I know you will love them as much as I do.  My husband even thinks they are cute!  Shhhh, don't tell that I told you!

We also are pumped to showcase all the newest items that Stephen Joseph is offering. We have added 75 new Stephen Joseph items in the last 2 weeks!   Some of my favorites are the new CupcakeWatermelon and Girls Rock styles.  And for the boys there are new Construction & Dino styles.  Go ahead and get ready for school early!  You'll be glad you did and when you see your kiddos smiling you'll be thrilled!

Stephen Joseph Signature Collection

No comments: