Friday, June 3, 2011

Live Out Loud!

Well, it's official--- my baby boy has just completed kindergarten!  (See his picture below).  He is now *cough, *hmmm, can I say it?, a first-grader!  Today is his first day out of school and he has planned every minute to celebrate!  Wow, how time flies by.  It seems just a few days ago that he came home and changed our lives forever!  He is the best little guy!  So smart, such personality and loves everyone he meets.  I started working for The Crazy Dazy when he was 6 months old.  He would lay on Avery & Ellen's floor or nap in their daughter's bed, while I worked.  (The Crazy Dazy used to be run out of their home.) I have loved every minute of getting to stay home with him and the opportunity to work from home for The Crazy Dazy. What a blessing!
In light of the recent disaster in Joplin, (the hospital that I brought both of my boys home from was destroyed), we are reminded to cherish every minute of every day.  I will remind you to hug lots, live out loud, laugh every minute, and love with a whole heart.  As the photographer and graphic designer for The Crazy Dazy, I encourage you to take lots of pictures to cherish every moment.  Also, back-up those lovelies on a outside source.  There are many companies that can back-up your files and they are store on several servers.  Don't leave those pictures to chance.  As of this week, all my files have been backed-up.  Hope you all have a great weekend of fun-filled times.  And, remember those in Joplin and pray for them every day!

No comments: