Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mother/Daughter-She wants to be like Me!

Mother DaughterKids love to imitate what they see. My granddaughter will be 8 on her birthday.  She is certain that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up.  She has a school room set up in her house and when we visit, guess who gets to be the students.  She has a chalk board with a behavior chart on it.  Since I like to talk too much, I am always on the negative behavior list.  I pretend to cry and she usually will give me another chance to be on the good list.  Her Popo knows how to stay on the good list!  I think he just knows how to brown nose!  Mimi hasn't learned that yet! She has "centers" set up in her school room.  We read, spell, and play.  She is so serious when she is teaching.  I think it is adorable!
Two of our grandsons are on the same Tee Ball team, coached by their Dads and Popo.  At their first game, my granddaughter came dressed in a long skirt, denim jacket, ballet flats, and wearing a lanyard.  I asked her what she was all dressed up for.  She looked at me so funny and said "I am a teacher".  The lanyard should have been my clue!   She did look like a teacher and I should have known that! She is ALWAYS a teacher!
Kids love to imitate. Just like my granddaughter likes to imitate her teachers, she also likes to imitate her mom.  She wants to carry a purse and have important things in it just like Mom.  She carries jewelry, headbands, notepads w/pens, trinket toys, gum, and other fun stuff.  It is always fun to see what she has decided to carry in her purse.
As a mom of 4, I always carried a big purse.  It never failed that when I carried a smaller one, I was missing something one of the kids needed. Even though our kids are grown, I still love my big purses. However, it certainly is nice to be able to carry a smaller one! I love the freedom a smaller bag gives!  When you carry a smaller purse, you don't feel like you have to carry everything someone might need in it.  Crossbody purses are awesome!  Everything you need right there by your body, but your hands are free!  The more I carry them, the more I really like them.  They are great for all ages!  My mom loves hers, I love mine, my daughter-in-laws love theirs, and my granddaughter loves hers too!  She loves being  like all of the other women in the family!
Do you have a little girl who loves to imitate you? Stephen Joseph has a new Crossbody purse for little girls. They are adorable and any little girl is bound to love them!  Perfect for Summer, they are available in Bee, Butterfly, and Ladybug designs.  These purses measure 5 x 5 and have a 25" strap.  How cute your little girl will be carrying her purse just like Mom! These purses sell for just $9.99!  Imagine, a fun and useful gift for under $10.00!  Now that is something to get excited about!  These would make great preschool graduation gifts, birthday gifts, or a just because you are you gift!  Put a smile on your little girls face today!  Order at www.thecrazydazy.com.  Stephen Joseph offers many other things to match these great purses!.
Check out this Mother/Daughter blog we found that has fun Mother/Daughter activities to do together.
Activities for Mothers and Daughters that they will Absolutely Never Forget
Activities for Mothers and Daughters that they will Absolutely Never Forget


Enjoy your Mother/Daughter time!  She will love a new Crossbody Purse.
Crossbody Purse
Crossbody Purse




The Crazy Dazy
The Crazy Dazy

No comments: