Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sozo Cap & Gown

I know that most of us have schedules that make us feel like time is flying by!  Tide is already 10 weeks old!  We are in the middle of Drew's Senior Baseball Season.  It is already the middle of April!  Yesterday, I realized that Drew graduates in 4 weeks!  I haven't planned his graduation party or sent his announcements!  We are so wrapped up in Baseball, that time has gotten away from me!  Here it is almost Cap & Gown time and I need to get ready!
The Crazy Dazy now has cap & gown sets for babies!  No, I don't mean Graduation cap & gowns.  LOL!!  I mean adorable themed cap & gownsSozo Baby Cap & Gowns come in several different themes. Tide gets his name from the University of Alabama's Football "Roll Tide"!
Baby Cap & Gown
Baby Cap & Gown
There is an adorable Football Cap & Gown set that would be great for him!  I can even have his name Personalized on it!  If you are looking for a great unique baby gift, check out The Crazy Dazy's new Sozo Baby line!  There are Cap & Gown sets for boys and for girls!
Baby Ladybug Swaddle Blanket & Cap
Baby Ladybug Swaddle Blanket & Cap
We also offer adorable Swaddle Blankets with matching Caps!  Check out all of the new items on our new website at thecrazydazy.com!

No comments: